- Ł 12-14/hour GBP
- Kingston upon Hull, England, Großbritannien Kingston upon Hull England GB
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Randstad Sourceright
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
The largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a full-time contract basis in Hull.
Payrate: £ 14/hour
Job type: full-time contract
The largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a contract basis in Hull.
You will be joining the Real Estate team that covers full real estate in the UK and Ireland.
The team consists of:
1x Finance Manager
1x Head of Real Estate.
2x location managers
1x Project Manager
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS
- Chasing up accounts payables & Receivables, forecasting on monthly basis, stakeholder management.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Tracking Purchase Orders.
- Supporting on projects – updating trackers for min 2/3 at any one time.
- Invoice management, sense and data checking + Ad Hoc Finance duties.
- Required skill set and previous experience/background.
- Part-Qualified / Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office desirable.
- Communication skills must be strong – both official and unofficial.
- Open, approachable. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Hit the ground running, with strong work ethic
- Someone who can deliver on deadlines