2022 Analytics and Sales Rotational Programme - London/Dubai
You're the first of your friends to know about a major economic event. You have an appetite not only to see the world but to learn what makes it tick. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly and have a real desire for a career in a client-facing role. You're professional and personable, intelligent and analytical. You're a solution-provider, with a passion for providing platinum customer service. Does this sound like you? Our one-of-a-kind rotation program offers you the unique opportunity to:
Our team Analytics - London
- Spend 18 - 24 months working in the Bloomberg Analytics department in our London office
- Move to Dubai after the initial period in London to join our team of experienced relationship managers in Sales, helping to grow our business and to service our existing customer across the Middle East
- Partner with top decision makers in the worlds of business, finance and government
- Continually learn and develop new skills, while ultimately positioning the Bloomberg Terminal as the definitive business tool
We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximise the value of Bloomberg's products. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg's risk management solutions to helping a trader use our functionality to discover new sources of market liquidity - the variety of problems we solve is immense.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively working closely to upskill them through technology, and delivering on-site training and seminars.
We also work in conjunction with Enterprise Sales to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and onboarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our service and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter. Sales - Dubai
After 18-24 months, we fly you to Dubai, as a true Bloomberg specialist, where you join our team of highly-motivated, financially-astute relationship and account managers, whose role it is to lead and grow our business across the Middle East.
We give you real responsibility and autonomy to handle your existing clients, while also looking to you to identify new business opportunities throughout your region. You'll take a truly consultative approach to the sales process, deeply understanding your clients' businesses as you visit, support, train and sell to market players from across the industry.
Furthermore, you'll actively partner with other internal business areas in order to meet your clients' needs as accurately and as comprehensively as possible.
You need to have:
We'd love to see:
- Desire and readiness to work in London for 18-24 months, before moving permanently to Dubai to join our Sales department
- Demonstrated interest and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with an interest in relationship management and sales
- Experience studying or working within the Gulf Cooperation Council
- The ability to speak Arabic
- Experience in the following countries, and preferably the ability to speak the local language: Saudi Arabia
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are! Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org