Audit - Summer Internship Programme seeks to recruit and develop highly talented and well-rounded individuals from any academic field who are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon's Internal Audit department.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology.We areone of theworld's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/oradministration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into thenew era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead and drive newideas at every turn. Today,we'remore than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks,experiment and be yourself. Summer Internship Program
BNY Mellon's Summer Internship Program (SIP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it's like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784.With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SIP participants, our summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
From day one, summer analysts are immersed in BNY Mellon's innovative and dynamic company culture as they will receive:
Additional Program elements:
- Meaningful and challenging work assignments
- Networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders, and executives
- Exposure to different areas of business
- Comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training
- Understanding of BNY Mellon's commitment to diversity and inclusion
A strong candidate possesses:
- Applies technical and critical thinking skills to test processes and identify key risks
- Uses communication skills to deliver clear and meaningful insights to our auditees
- Explores and engages in learning experiences to unlock the strength in your diversity
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to excellence
- Drive to innovate
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Penultimate undergraduate student graduating in Spring 2024
- Preferred subjects: Business, Finance, Economics, Technology related degree, Analytics background a plus