Overview Full-Time Analyst Program EMEA Distribution - Investment Management
Location: London Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology.We areone of theworld's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/oradministration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into thenew era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive newideas at every turn. Today,we'remore than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks,experiment and be yourself. Investment Management Details
With a presence around the world, we look to connect
investors with opportunities across every major asset class.
We believe the right results begin by being relevant to every client, whether that is engaging the way they want, offering diversified strategies, or providing advice and quality insights for better informed decisions.
To achieve this, we have built our model around investors' needs. Offering the best of both worlds, we bring together
world-class investment firms, with their best of breed talent and unique cultures, backed by the strength, stability, and global presence of BNY Mellon, one of the world's most trusted investment partners.
Our clients include asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, central banks, companies, family offices, financial intermediaries, governments, insurance companies, investment advisers, non-profit organizations, pension funds and sovereign institutions. The Opportunity for You:
A strong candidate possesses:
- Dedicated orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum
- Placement in a global cohort of GMI analysts designed to enhance the exchange of ideas and offer fresh perspectives
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, business stakeholders, and a dedicated program manager
- Exposure to a variety of disciplines, including trading, sales, and product
- Access to over 4,000 employees based in more than 20 countries with whom you will have daily interactions with, learning about the needs of clients across various markets and financial conditions
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Intellectually curious with a questioning mindset with a passion for contributing to the future of BNY Mellon
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Aptitude for analytic and quantitative thinking
- Team-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, global working environment
- Consultative, with a client-friendly disposition and strong presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with digital literacy or curiosity about future of digital in financial
- Current undergraduate student graduating in 2023
ABOUT BNY MELLON
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future, in the region where they apply
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of Dec. 31, 2019, BNY Mellon had $37.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.