APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST JOB, EQUITY, BANKING, LONDON, £50k
- Up to GBP50000.00 per annum
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST JOB, UNIX, FIX, EQUITY, BANKING, LONDON - £50K APPLICATION SUPPORT JOB INVOLVING UNIX, SQL AND FIX WITHIN EQUITY DERIVATIVES, IN INVESTMENT BANKING, LONDON UP TO £50K + BANKING BENEFITS + A BONUS.
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST JOB, UNIX, FIX, EQUITY, BANKING, LONDON - £50K
APPLICATION SUPPORT JOB INVOLVING UNIX, SQL AND FIX WITHIN EQUITY DERIVATIVES, IN INVESTMENT BANKING, LONDON UP TO £50K + BANKING BENEFITS + A BONUS.
This job opportunity is for a leading global tier 1 investment bank based in London who is searching for a support analyst. This job would be a suitable role for a support analyst looking for a major step up in a banking organisation in London. This well renowned bank requires a support analyst who can ensure the stable running of the technology platform in Equity derivatives in London.
- Provide support for Equity derivatives
- Working alongside traders, key stakeholders and other key figures in the business
- Incident management
- Make sure issues are resolves and escalated when appropriate
- Improve the business
You are required to have:
- Solid knowledge of Windows, SQL and Unix
- FIX knowledge
- Experience of working with traders and risk systems
- Experience of supporting complex derivatives systems
- Good communication skills
To apply for this Application Support Analyst Job within banking in London, please send your CV to Nneka Nwosu at Nneka.Nwosu@nicollcurtin.com. Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin. Click here for more information.