Active Senior Manager, Head of U.K. Wealth Planning Research
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 05 Jul 18 2018-07-05
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Senior level candidate to help design the strategy of the European Wealth Management offering. The ideal candidates with have a financial advisory background in Wealth Management and/or experience as an Independent Financial Advisor/Paraplanner or Chartered Financial Planner.
To develop and lead the company’s wealth planning research and thought leadership agenda. To represent the company as a senior subject matter expert/ambassador at high-profile internal and external events on wealth planning topics. The position will lead a team of investment professionals responsible for original wealth planning research.
- Manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates and counsels personnel.
- Follows corporate disciplinary procedures when required. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, provides feedback, and recommends wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Builds and manages a team of investment analysts responsible for developing the company’s research on U.K. wealth planning, which will also shape UK financial advice methodology.
- Is a recognised, and sought after, key thought leader on retirement and wealth planning topics, representing Vanguard as a senior external ambassador within the financial planning industry.
- Provides strategic direction for the investment research team that develops, organises, and executes on complex investment and financial planning research agenda, focused on shaping advice methodology while incorporating and influencing wealth management industry best practices.
- Demonstrates strategic, conceptual thinking by initiating, defining, and executing on research projects that will be viewed internally and externally as enhancing the company’s role as a premier advice provider.
- Instrumental in the ongoing assessment and change management of the U.K advice methodology, including the assessment of new portfolio construction strategies and funds, regulatory and tax changes, retirement and cash flow modeling.
- Contributes to the corporate agenda by serving on divisional and corporate teams, develops and mentors crew within the organisation, assists with external recruiting efforts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in investment-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA, CFA, and/or CFP is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years business experiences, including a minimum of five years investment experience with specific responsibility for investment/wealth planning research. Knowledge of capital markets, investment concepts and financial planning, methodologies and best practices.
- Proven leadership skills, and business and industry acumen.
- Exceptionally strong technical and analytical skills.
- Exceptionally strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments simultaneously.
Salary: (£90,000 - £140,000 base)
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com