Who we're looking for
We design, create and deliver enhancements to the global Salesforce platform to empower our Sales, Marketing and Client Service teams to deliver a best in class and differentiating experience for our clients. Utilising data as much as possible, we deliver the technology to enrich interactions, maximise efficiency and aid decision making via the single cohesive global Salesforce platform.
We're looking for a Certified Salesforce Analyst with great delivery experience, someone who is able to design and deliver powerful, efficient functionality for our clients across the Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing (Pardot) platforms. This is a hands-on role where you'll be responsible for contributing to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, building and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence. You'll be responsible for managing your own work, estimating complexity and size, determining technical design (within architectural guidelines) and contributing to our teams desire for continuous improvement.
We want someone who is both creative and analytical, an individual who is able to understand and articulate business challenges and/or ideas, explore them and, alongside our in-house development team, implement the functionality (including development of Einstein Analytics features) safely into the Salesforce production environment. We truly believe that collaboration and communication is key to achieving our sustainable high performing delivery team, therefore great emphasis is placed on our Agile Values and Principles.
You'll be working collaboratively with multiple globally diverse teams therefore we want someone who is passionate about delivering a seamless, elegant experience for all our Salesforce clients.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
Distribution Technology creates and supports the applications used by our Sales and Client Servicing teams. Our technology footprint includes applications and systems, split between vendor and in-house developed, all designed with the common objective of being digitally and data driven. Not only do we rapidly respond to the demands of the external environment and those of our Sales and Client Service teams, the Distribution Technology team is strategically positioned to deliver innovative solutions.
What you'll do
• Accountable for ensuring user stories are delivered to the 'working system' definition of done within an agreed sprint
• Support our Capability [Product] Owners to ensure that features and stories to be delivered by the Capability team are suitably well defined and structured
• Take the lead on analysis tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Capability Owner
• Implement solutions declaratively (no-code) in Salesforce, using our continuous integration process
• Build strong collaborative engagement with super users in order to understand individual team operations, functional gaps and technical needs
• Develop a deep understanding of the business processes and teams supported by our Salesforce Sales Effectiveness, Client Services and Marketing Automation platforms
• Analyse business analytics needs, understanding how CRM relates to broader analytics efforts and propose innovative approaches
• Proactively identify reporting opportunities; create intuitive, insightful reports and dashboards
• Deliver training and create training content
• Recommend clean-up activities to improve data quality and support the delivery
• Participate and assist with leading scrum activities where needed including standups, refinements and retrospectives
• Ensuring continued improvement through conducting regular retrospective reviews and executing high priority actions that emerge
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADX201)
• Proven experience delivering change using Agile delivery methodologies, ideally SAFe
• Knowledge and experience of using business analysis techniques, methodologies and artefacts to support agile software development
• Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, time zones etc.
• Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions
• Experience working with Salesforce in the areas of Sales, Client Service & Marketing
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Some knowledge and experience of development or testing skills and tools and common programming languages is preferred
• Experience working in Financial Services, preferably Asset Management
• Experience with Salesforce data loader tools (DemandTools preferred)
• Marketing Automation experience, especially Pardot
• Background in data and analytics; thinks outside the box for analytics solutions
• Experience of reporting and data visualisation tools, ideally Einstein Analytics (Wave), but also Tableau and Power BI
• Educated to at least undergraduate degree level
• Basic professional qualifications relating to the asset management industry (such as IMC) and business analysis (such as ISEB) are preferred
What you'll be like
• Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
• Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm
• Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement
• Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age. Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.