Algo Web Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for talented programmers to work at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
This role offers the opportunity to join a small, dynamic team while also gaining exposure to various types of trading in great detail. You'll work across all areas of the stack, including building web apps in Typescript with React and Redux, and writing backend services in Python or C++.
Working very closely with algo developers who conduct research and monitor live trading, you'll listen to what they need and design strategies to meet those needs, choosing the best web tools for the job. You will also evaluate new features and products, applying new technologies where appropriate.
This is critical work; the impact you will have on research infrastructure and business as a whole is huge! Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Minimum 1 year of professional full-stack engineering experience
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Passionate about UX and building polished web applications
- Solid CompSci fundamentals
- Bonus points for Typescript/React/Redux and/or Python or C++
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Get stuck in to interesting technical problems, with plenty of variety
- Work closely with researchers on the tools used to develop trading strategies, see the impact of your work
- Join a growing team with huge amounts of ownership
If you think you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Josh Williamson
+44 (0)20 3475 5021