Algorithmic Trader - London
This is a unique opportunity at a leading market maker that provides high-frequency algorithmic trading involving crypto currencies/blockchain, as well as decentralized finance. As an algorithmic trader, you will be developing your own product from day one while also getting advice and guidance from more experienced traders and developers. You will enjoy a technology startup culture that is competitive yet collaborative, where they believe the future of trading lies with technology companies not financial services providers.
If you're well-versed in Python coding and thrive when given huge amounts of autonomy, this role is for you. You'll be assigned your own 'desk' and will be tasked with expanding it through building new strategies and improving existing ones, as well as improving the technology behind the trading. You will also analyse large amounts of data, generate insights and build solutions based on your findings.
This role would be perfect for someone who relishes the challenges that come with an extremely fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running, making a tangible impact right from the start. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 1-3 years' strong coding skills in Python - this can be from work, study or personal projects
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills - this will be tested!
- Good programming fundamentals (in any of C++, C#, Java, OOP)
- While trading knowledge isn't required, a strong willingness and curiosity to learn algorithmic, high-frequency, quantitative and market making trading is crucial
- Keen to learn about blockchain, crypto and DeFi - you like keeping track of major news and developments the crypto world
- Great base salaries and industry-leading PnL-aligned bonus
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure with autonomy to deliver solutions
- Join a high-growth startup with a great work culture
- Loads of social events
£200-300k + equity Contact
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193