We're recruiting a Business Management Analyst on behalf of an SME investment management firm. It was formed by a collection of high profile, industry heavyweight, veteran investors. It has been a runaway success, particularly in 2020 and in spite of the current European and global economic climate. International and UK expansion plans are underway and we looking for a bright, capable individual with some FS experience to provide analytical support to the front office.
The appointee will enjoy a varied role to provide commercial, analytical support to a busy front office trading desk. Example responsibilities include:
- Third Party Vendor Management
- Managing inventory and associated costs
- Engaging with key stakeholders to complete qualitative and quantitative reviews of third parties
- Investor services
- Working with different Eisler teams to complete investor reports and information requests
- Coordination with Fund Administrator
- Assisting with marketing registrations and regulatory filings
- Analysis of regulatory developments and potential business impacts
- Project Management responsibilities
You must have a degree from a Russell Group university and ideally a couple of years' experience in an investment bank or fund in either a front office role or business management team.