Our client is a leading Investment manager specialising in the Alternative RE space, with 2bn under investment and a strong Growth plan to 3bn by the end of 2021. They are building out from a mainly RE focus to look at further alternative sectors from Debt to Infra, ideally all Asset backed and with strong Solid revenue streams.
Amazing opportunity to join a small (20 staff) high Quality (Partners are Blackstone, TPG and GS) team at a great growth point. Your role will be a rotation programme (not formal, as teams need support, min 6 months in a team) across Origination, Fund Management, Asset Management.
Training will be given across sectors and desire to move internally is encouraged.
Key Skills Required:
* Strong academics (2´1 degree, MSc or Equivalent ideally).
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Passion for Real Estate and the Alternatives sector (ideally with experience).
* Flexibility, willingness to help out and desire to learn.
* Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and delivery to deadlines.
* Previous M&A or Investment experience a bonus.
* Dependant on which team you will be an Analyst / Junior Support in the various team.
* Fund Management - you will be working closely with the fund management team, structuring, reporting, Investor Relations etc.
* Origination - Modelling, DD, Transaction management, buying assets.
* Asset Management - supporting the Asset management team in ´sweating´ assets, reviewing business plans, Implementing change.
Opportunities like this are difficult to find at the moment, especially in organisations where they are very keen to build a team internally. Please send your CV ASAP.