The European Real Estate Investment team currently has £2.5bn of assets under management. Their remit is across all asset classes and the UK and Europe. More recently they have focused on office, logistics and residential portfolio investments.
The team is looking to hire an Analyst into the Property Asset Management team in London.
• Develop and execute annual strategic plans with the objectives of maximising property income, cash flow and long term value.
• Oversee property performance and ensure conformance with approved business plans. As part of this process, review and approve budgets, leasing/sale objectives, financial reporting, material contracts, capital expenditures and other operating items.
• Interact with property managers, operating partners, investment and financial staff to monitor financial performance.
• Review development budgets/schedules ensuring that partner is operating within approved guidelines. Review and make recommendations at construction change orders, review and recommend for approval equity and loan funding requests.
• Make recommendations to senior management related to major decisions with respect to the underlying properties.
• Produce and make recommendations to Investment Committee on strategies for individual transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Track record in the asset management of commercial properties (multi-family, office, industrial, student) in various UK and Continental European markets. Industrial experience desirable.
• Experience managing joint venture relationships and investments with various financing structures.
• Excellent written and negotiation skills and broad knowledge of structures, lease terms, loan documents, sale and partnership agreements, and related property documents.
• Ability to work with a variety of third-party service providers such as asset managers, property managers, developers, leasing agents, appraisers, lenders etc.
• Individual must possess strong analytical, presentation and computer skills (Word, Excel, Argus).
For more information on this role, client and compensation package on offer please send across an updated CV.