Our client is a top tier boutique who are looking to add an Analyst to their team. They are ideally looking for someone who is ACA or ICAEW qualified 2019 or 2020 and have worked at one of the big 4 in either Transactions services, deal advisory, corporate finance teams.
Our client is one of the leading advisors to the FTSE for Strategic advisory and Corporate finance work, advising on some of the biggest transactions in the UK over the last few years they are building out the bench for the work that they currently on. They cover M&A, Debt Advisory and Debt Restructuring and as an Analyst to their team, you will get exposure to all areas.
- Work on complex and interesting M&A deals.
- Gain exposure and work on deals in Restructuring and debt advisory.
- Have greater input to the whole deal process compare to larger banks.
- Learn from some of the best in the business.
- Not a top-heavy team structure so plenty of room for growth.
- ACA or ICAEW qualified 2019 or 2020 and have worked at one of the big 4 in either Transactions services, deal advisory, corporate finance teams. (Will also consider candidates who have worked on a rotation programme).
- Strong Modelling skills (DCF)
- Presentation skills, pitch books and IMs.
- Solid academics
- Ability to work by yourself or in a team working to tight deadlines.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role and would be interested in learning more, please apply today