- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Feb 19
Analytics Analyst Developer # 119556
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The eData team in Global Markets has a role for a technical data analyst/developer to lead MI, Analytics and other data management projects for Cash Equities and Regulatory Reporting (e.g. MiFID2, FinfraG). The role is part senior analyst, part product manager - you will be responsible for complex requirements gathering, solution design, project planning, delivery & governance. You will also be responsible for enhancing the capability of our platforms and the 'internal' customer experience. You will coordinate across multiple stakeholders and resolve critical business problems and requirements that relates to MI and data. In addition to Cash Equites and in particular high tough and electronic trading, you will have expertise on how Brexit and key regulations such as MiFID2 affect these businesses. You will need to have an informed view on the current and future regulatory landscape and how it will impact trading & operations.
Future project works will cover FO trading flows and applications including order collection, algorithmic trading, trade bookings and associated post-trade processes including trade and transaction reporting, product controls PnL attribution. You should have knowledge of order management systems (such as Agora) and Cash Equities transaction lifecycles (transaction state transition models).
This role requires the ability to communicate effectively with Front Office trading desks, Product Development, COO, Compliance, senior IT management and offers you significant opportunities for ownership and development. The environment is fast paced and dynamic and requires a robust, hard-working, self-starter with very strong knowledge of Front Office Equities who will thrive in a pressured and challenging environment.
- Create Project Plans, Prepare team budgets, and Product Manage eData MI/Analytics.
- Elicit, collect and provide high quality business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Liaise with front office users (across London, EMEA and US branches), development and IT testing teams, and third-party vendors.
- Facilitate and contribute to business requirements gathering and scope definition process together with Business Users (including data requirements, report and query requirements, etc.).
- Be responsible for the development and documentation of use case scenarios, and review of test cases.
- Work closely with the technical teams to ensure that detailed designs meet business requirement specs, along with IT's key strategic themes.
- Ensure that developed applications meet specifications and deliver original business requirements prior to implementation.
- Project management & oversight of the deliverables of Insights and MI team.
- Produce implementation approach, timelines, go-live strategy for our team.
- Competitive salary
- Advert ends 1st March 2019
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Detailed knowledge of the lifecycle of financial products (in particular Cash Equities, FX and Equity Derivatives) also and electronic trading systems including: agora order management & execution, risk management, trade capture, settlements, and regulatory requirements.
- Expertise in trade data and database projects/systems (Tick DB, Oracle, Sybase, XML, FIX, NoSQL) both in terms of analysis, modeling and problem solving. Hands-on technical ability will be a key differentiator.
- SME in trade & transaction reporting regulations such as the relevant regulatory technical standards for MiFID2, FinfraG and CFTC record keeping.
- Expertise of Analytics and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, R, Machine Learning in Python.
- Experience of a project life-cycle, including breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and estimating the work required.
- Experience working in a demanding front office environment, particularly in Equities.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.