Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Crime and Compliance
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager required for a leading corporate bank based in London.
You will report directly to the MLRO to develop processes, procedures and policies relating to Anti-Bribery & Corruption, whilst managing, monitoring and assessing complex Anti-Bribery & Corruption issues.
You will be responsible for:
- The coordination of Regulatory returns and reporting
- The development of the Anti-Bribery & Corruption control framework.
- Test and review that the Anti-Bribery & Corruption control framework to ensure it is robust and operating effectively
- Liaise with the Global functions to ensure that controls and procedures in the UK and EMEA adhere to the global framework and to maintain awareness of Anti-Bribery & Corruption threats and risks
- Build, develop and maintain strong external tactical relationships with industry and law enforcement
- Delivering training, awareness and educational material about Anti-Bribery & Corruption to support staff to help them understand how they can meet the needs of clients whilst protecting the firm
- Act as the subject matter expert within the team and support the business with Anti-Bribery & Corruption advice and guidance
- Review and enhance Anti-Bribery & Corruption financial crime procedures and processes
- Maintaining current industry awareness and assessment of impact to the firm of legislative change
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 14 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.