We're looking for an Application / Production Support Manager to join one of the worlds leading prop trading / market making firms and lead a team of 3-4. You'd be tasked with hands on management and growth of the team.
- Manage a team of 4-6 support engineers, with focus on team culture and developing top talent
- Ensure efficient day-to-day management and operation of our production environment, including opening and closing activities, monitoring, operational support for traders, issue response
- Lead teams in investigation, response, and resolution of critical production issues
- Serve as gatekeeper to production for new releases and applications, exercising judgment to assure appropriate controls
- Drive initiatives to improve uptime, capacity, and performance of trading systems, leveraging automation, modern tooling, and best practices
- Manage production infrastructure, including hardware, networking, databases, and other platforms
- Establish expectations and metrics for levels of service and ensure support for your team to meet expectations
- Active contributor to the product development process, collaborating with research, trading, and development leaders to ensure we are building software that is designed for efficient deployment, use, and management in our production trading environment.