Artificial Intelligence & Automation Architect
- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Infosys Consulting
- 11 Jan 19
Infosys Consulting, the management consulting business of Infosys, is looking to hire Artificial Intelligence Architects with significant business knowledge coupled with advisory experience in artificial intelligence and process automation.
We've recently hired a new Global Head of AI & A, John Gikopoulos (ex McKinsey) and we are now on a path of growth to build up a successful and forward thinking AI & A practice.
In a world that is changing, Artificial Intelligence and Automation solutions are becoming the new norm. At Infosys Consulting we are taking a very ambitious and determined step into the future by enhancing our abilities increasing our reach. We are looking for the best talent out there to help us deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients. We believe that the only way to lead the market is by creating sustainable value and maximizing impact towards our clients. If you want to join a fast moving, customer facing, innovative global organization please reach out to us.
Our ideal candidates will be able to take an enterprise architecture perspective and will have strong credentials across the domains of artificial intelligence, automation, analytics, and machine learning.
Successful candidates will play defining roles in the customer-facing side of our rapidly expanding Artificial Intelligence & Automation Consulting Practice. They will work closely with both internal delivery teams and external delivery partners to define and deliver best-in-class solutions and advisory services.
You will be entrepreneurial, inspired by execution excellence, highly analytical, emotionally intelligent, a team player, and only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. You will help your team exploit the full range of artificial intelligence and automation capabilities to unearth business value and competitive outcomes for our clients.
You will support the practice with depth of experience and expertise in the following domains: automation, machine learning, deep learning, advanced analytics & data science, data aggregation & visualization.
- Lead the design and delivery of AI and automation solutions and advisory engagements
- Work alone and/or lead small, medium and/or large teams split across multiple geographies
- Lead the development of value offerings targeted at the C-suite executive community that exploit emerging technologies and approaches, leading practices, and/or changes in industry trends
- Demonstrate thought leadership to advise clients on both AI and automation strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging established insight and industry leading practices
- Develop the intellectual capital of the practice by a publication of domain-relevant white papers and points of view
- Actively support small, medium and large sales pursuits focused on AI and automation
- Actively contribute to the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements
- Actively participate in the AI and automation design board to select appropriate technologies and vendors to support our offer
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise
- Coach and train colleagues with respect to solution design in selected domains of expertise
Pre-requisite Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience delivering consulting services and transformation programs
- Excellent consulting skills
- Practical Business Architecture experience (Business / Operation Models, Personas, Process Modelling)
- Detailed Data Architecture experience in several of the below areas: Data Hubbing / Integration; Data Quality Management; Reporting & Analytics; Machine Learning; Data Security
- Solid Technology Architecture Knowledge in one or several of the typical enterprise ecosystems (SAP, Microsoft, AWS, IBM etc.
- Passionate interest in Artificial Intelligence
- Proven AI-knowledge (university, self-training, projects etc.) in at least one of the following AI-application areas: Natural Language Processing; Image Recognition; Robotics
- Ideally, programming experience in a functional programming language (LISP, Wolfram, Scala, Clojure, Haskell etc.) alternatively a logical programming language like Prolog
- Have business experience in one or more of our key growth industries - Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Retail/ CPG/Logistics, and Telecoms
- Demonstrate an ability to provide direction and coordination across all aspects of small, medium and large client engagements
- Demonstrable ability to develop consulting IP and market offerings
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL ROLES ADVERTISED
All candidates must be willing and able to travel extensively to client sites within the EMEA region
We are unable to sponsor visas to work in the UK so please kindly note that we will be unable to consider your application if this affects you.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV asap to RecruitmentGB@infosysconsulting.com