Asset Manager, Infrastructure Equity
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
I'm currently searching for an Asset Manager to work with a global infrastructure fund based here in London.
My client is a global infrastructure fund with a track record that spans over 25 years. They're growing rapidly in the UK and Europe and need an Asset Manager to manage these Assets.
In the role you'll be responsible for:
- Day to day asset management on a number of infrastructure assets
- Work closely with the funds asset management team and the assets management team to deliver business plans
- Help deliver key strategic initiatives such as refinancings, follow-on acquisitions and growth initiatives at portfolio companies
- Management of detailed financial models
- Manage and improve reporting by portfolio companies
- Report on performance and strategic outlook for internal stakeholders
- Develop business plans
- Support marketing and fund-raising activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous asset management experience with infrastructure assets or similar businesses
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Experience of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- First class education
£65,000 - £75,000