Assistant Manager - Payments
- Supporting clients in increasing profits and reducing reputational, operational, financial, and other risks.
- Managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks, and dispute resolutions.
- Supporting the Payments Transparency Standards - this will be for an international Bank.
- Assistant Manager supporting team senior members, with experiences/expertise in formulating comprehensive client challenges.
- Technical knowledge and experiences within the Banking Industry and provide market comparisons/intel to the end client.
- Demonstrating experiences within the Payment Transparency or Wire Transfer space.
- Familiarity with regulations and guidance - eg FATF 6, EU or UK Funds Transfer regulations, MAS 626, US Travel Rule, or IFTI.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and managing expectations.
- Consultancy experiences are desired.
- Drafting Transparency Standards.