Associate – Debt Advisory
- Competitive Basic + Annual Bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Arkesden Banking
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
A leading Debt Advisory Boutique is looking to add an associate level individual into their business.
The company provides specialist debt financing advice and execution services to private equity and corporate clients. They deliver bespoke financing advice and solutions in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions financing
- Refinancing (including re-pricing, resets and amendments)
- Asset-backed financing
- Sell side financing advice
- Recapitalisation and balance sheet management
Since inception, the company has grown the team and has established an exceptional track record for the provision of specialist financing advice to private equity and corporate client base. They have advised on over 50 transactions, raising in excess of €19 billion of debt finance across multiple geographies, industry sectors and financing instruments.
Their focus remains on creating enduring client relationships through the continued provision of highest quality advice and solutions in increasingly complex, global financing markets.
The Opportunity Will Offer You:
- Strong deal flow and impressive pipeline
- Early client exposure
- Chance to be part of a hungry and growing team and to have a big impact on the future of the team
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure
- Good headroom
- Collegiate team atmosphere
- Long term expansion plans and the chance to take ownership of areas within the coverage of the team.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- 2-5 years of previous full-time Corporate Finance experience within M&A or Debt Advisory, developing strong technical skills
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously
- Exceptional execution exposure