Associate - Infrastructure & Utilities - Investment Bank
- £90k to £120k
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Dartmouth Partners
- 14 Feb 19
Based in The City of London, this is a key role within the Infrastructure & Utilities Team of this well respected Investment Bank at Associate level. The team focuses on the origination and execution of advisory and lending mandates across project finance underwriting, debt advisory, private placements and derivatives.
Our client is a leading Investment Bank with an excellent track record in the infrastructure and utilities space across a broad spectrum of product teams including advisory, project and structured finance.
- You will be involved in all aspects of origination, due diligence, credit analysis, structuring & execution of investment and corporate banking business including project finance advisory & underwriting, project bonds, related derivatives & private placements. Sector focus is broad, across infrastructure, utilities, transportation and oil & gas. It’s a new team within an Investment Bank with an established advisory track record:
- The ideal candidate will have a project finance background and exposure across advisory, underwriting, project bonds, related derivatives & private placements.
- Strong due diligence, credit analysis and financial modelling experience is essential.
- Experience gained within a relevant investment bank, advisory boutique or the investment banking area of a global bank.
- Broad sector focus across infrastructure, utilities, transportation and oil & gas would be advantageous.