Our client is a leading Real Estate fund with a strong presence in the build to rent space (BTR), they have a solid pipeline of investments and are looking to add and Investment Analyst to their team. This would be a great opportunity were you would be working on interesting and complex investments.
As an Associate Investment Analyst, you will support the investment of funds into the development and acquisition of a our clients planned investments into the UK BTR sector through quantitative analysis, financial modelling, project accounting and reporting.
- Build/modify financial appraisal models for developments and acquisitions
- Model sensitivity analysis on development and investment models including Monte Carlo/Multivariate simulations
- Create bespoke investment models with full capital stack (debt & equity) and cash cascades/waterfalls for investment and debt reporting
- Create financial models and reporting templates for debt and equity investors
- Track, co-ordinate and update investment models through the capital raising and investment process
- Prepare the Investment Information Memorandum and present to investors for development/investment projects
- Prepare and monitor debt and equity drawdowns for developments and investments
- Monitor development project funding and reporting during construction and into operations
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial reports throughout the construction and operational phase to Directors, lenders and investors.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in property, mathematics, finance or accounting. Post graduate qualification in finance/CFA, RICS/FCA an advantage
- Significant record of development and investment analysis/financial modelling/asset management for residential property development and investment
- Experience in project accounting and financial reporting
- Experience in creating residential development and investment financial models.
- Work experience with a property developer/house builder, or investment fund in BTR.
- Organizational, quantitative and strong analytical skills
- Reporting and analysis of project accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of VBA, and SQL, Python, xlwings an advantage
If you feel you meet the requirements for this opportunity, please apply today or call Andrew Pringle on 02074920702.