Associate Equity Research Analyst, Healthcare
An independent boutique looking to hire an Associate, to join their renowned healthcare team with over 400 + healthcare companies under coverage.
This individual will support the senior equity research analyst in covering a variety of healthcare stocks, including financial modelling and providing expert knowledge in the healthcare sector.
Suitable Candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing insight to the team based on news flow around clients and the healthcare industry.
- Attend pitch meetings with the business development team as well as attend company meetings and results presentations.
- Help develop relationships with potential stakeholders in the Healthcare space.
- Help maintain and build upon existing models and databases.
- Strengthening your expert knowledge in key areas to be able to contribute to team discussions and meetings. & - Providing support with as hoc tasks.
Suitable Candidates Must Have - Strong science background to MSc level (PhD preferred).
- Competent financial and excel knowledge, the candidate should expect to learn in depth modelling skills on the job.
- A strong interest in equity investments , candidates should also demonstrate how they follow the equity markets.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com