- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- M&G Prudential
- London, England, Großbritannien
- 21 Mai 19
Working with Infracapital as an Associate, the private equity infrastructure arm of M&GPrudential, means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&GPrudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
To join the Infracapital investment transaction team with opportunity to work across all aspects of the team's work including brownfield and greenfield M&A and asset management of portfolio companies.
Your key responsibilities will be:
You will support the senior members of the Infracapital Investment Team in executing new transactions, managing existing investments, developing the investment pipeline and supporting fund-raising. Target investment areas include Utilities, Transport, Renewable Energy, Telecoms, Greenfield PPP and other infrastructure. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Creation and/or review detailed financial models relating to potential investments or portfolio companies.
• Evaluate, structure and negotiate (as appropriate) investment opportunities.
• Supporting, and as appropriate working with our management teams, on the on-going asset management of portfolio companies.
• Make verbal and written presentation of proposed and existing investments to the team and Fund's Investment Committees.
• Liaise with key counterparties such as advisers, lenders and corporate representatives.
• Preparing reporting materials and assisting in the valuations of portfolio companies.
• Assist in marketing to partners, intermediaries and sponsors, in relation to specific transactions and also to ensure a constant pipeline of transactions.
• Monitor and develop an in depth understanding of our target sectors.
• Keep abreast of the European infrastructure marketplace for developments and new opportunities.
You will have:
Experience in a transactional role with demonstrable experience of working on infrastructure related deals, potentially greenfield projects or operational businesses. This experience may have been gained at an investment fund, infrastructure sponsor, banking or an advisory role.
A first-class education, be highly numerate and literate, and have a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career in the Investment Team at Infracapital.
Commercial awareness and excellent analysis and valuation skills which will include appropriate financial modelling skills and will also be strong communicators with experience of presentations and report writing.
Strong and flexible work ethic plus the ability to be effective in working both independently and in teams.
You will be at home in a well-established and meritocratic culture of shared responsibility and success and will have a strong desire to grow and develop within one of the leading investors in the sector.
Some European language skills would be a distinct advantage.
People who work at M&GPrudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&GPrudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.