Associate, Tier One Infastructure Private Equity Fund - Role Live 1st Feb 2018
- Excellent base
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Superb opportunity to join this major infrastructure fund
Our client is a major private equity fund and one of the leading names in infrastructure investing. They focus on mid – big cap investments in the broad infrastructure space including transport, TMT infrastructure, energy and oil and gas.
They have significant assets to invest and are increasing their presence in the EMEA region.
As a result, they looking to add an Associate to their team.
The role will work on the following
- Origination of investments for the firm
- Carrying out initial due diligence, valuation and commercial and financial analysis of the target
- Financial/ LBO modelling
- Structuring of transactions alongside Directors
- Managing advisors as principal
- Negotiation of terms
- Structuring and preparing of documents
- Full involvement through to completion
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- 2nd year analyst to associate level professionals from other investment banks
- Analysts or associates from other private equity funds
- Excellent deal experience
-Infrastructure experience is not needed, provided you have an interest in the sector. -