Big Data Developer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Vollzeit, Befristete Anstellung
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Big Data Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- Experience of working on Big Data platforms like Cloudera Hadoop, Cassandra etc.
- Must have strong programming knowledge of Core Java or Scala - Objects & Classes, Data Types, Arrays and String Operations, Operators, Control Flow Statements, Inheritance and Interfaces, Exception Handling, Serialization, Collections, Reading and Writing Files.
- Expertise in generic computing science including algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and must have good knowledge of writing SQL and interacting with RDBMS and NoSQL database - HBase programmatically.
- Knowledge of Spark, Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience to Financial domain is preferred
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin