Gresham Hunt are partnered with a leading Financial Services provider, who are recruiting an experienced Change professional. Working within Risk Analytics, you will partner with their to drive organisational change across their insurance business.
- Conduct functional and non-function testing throughout SDLC
- Ensure adherence with organisational risk management standards
- Develop operating models and workflows
- Review solutions to ensure alignment with business needs
- Update stakeholders on key risks and technical limitations
- Test and evaluate the quality of all deliverables
- Prior experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Knowledge of asset data models used in asset valuation
- Understanding of Charles River/State Street technology
- Knowledge of insurance related reporting such as Solvency II and IFRS
- Experience with SDLC approaches such as Agile or SAFe
- Ability to build relationship with senior level stakeholders across multiple departments
- Understanding of insurance products would be beneficial
They operate a hybrid working model with 2 days working from their offices based in The City.
Please submit your CV, or to hear about other open vacancies, contact me on email@example.com.