Business Analyst – Fixed Income Technology
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Harrington Starr
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Are you an experience Business Analyst (Business analyst, Fixed Income, Clearing, SQL, BRD, Function requirements, UML) with a high-level knowledge of Fixed Income looking to join an outstanding company that will give you an opportunity to utilise your knowledge and help them progress their Fixed Income product both internally and externally.
Business Analyst – Fixed Income
Business analysis, Fixed Income, Clearing, SQL, BRD, Functional requirements, UML
My client is a Fixed Income Trading Platform who are looking to expand and develop their Fixed Income product with the help of you at the helm. You will be required to write and review business requirements across the business including development and testing teams translating technical and functional requirements.
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Represent the Fixed Income team at working groups
- Set agendas for key objective and deliverables
- Manage IT stakeholders ensure the high level design process ensuring which system is used and how
- Key representative for Fixed Income Change both internally and externally
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered to a high standard
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Significant knowledge of Fixed Income within a change or business change environment for Fixed Income products
- Experience of the clearing process, back office and risk elements
- UML – Unified modelling language
- High level system design
If you think that the above is something you could do and feel that you would like the opportunity to challenge yourself as a Fixed Income Business Analyst then please do apply. My client provides an excellent package and training where required, they have a good history of developing their people and progressing them throughout the business.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Business analyst, Fixed Income, Clearing, SQL, BRD, Function requirements, UML