Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across and have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts deliver Traded Risk Projects. This will be determined as OUTSIDE of IR35.
As a Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Gather Business requirements
- Liaise with Risk Managers, Risk Analytics, Front Office business and technology
- Performing gap analysis
- Undertake current state analysis and document findings
- Undertake investigations of processes, functions and data, and understand overall integrity across a range of IT systems.
- Consolidate data from different and potentially conflicting sources of data.
- Identify and manage requirements change, its global implications and manage traceability of requirements.
- Identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated data dependencies
- Produce accurate documentation
As a Counterpartparty Credit Risk BA you will possess the following skills and experience;
- Experience working within a risk function or on Market or Counterparty Risk projects.
- Knowledge and experience of Counterparty Risk and PFE.
- Good product knowledge across products (Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, Commodities)
- Experience or understanding of risk regulations beneficial
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Excellent data analysis skills: good SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience working within and investment bank