Business Analyst - Cyber Security
For this reputable financial services organisation we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst with good understanding of Cyber Security.
- The BA’s will be creating Project Initiation Documents (PIDs) for Cyber projects. They will need to research cyber related topics (see below examples) and create the Project Initiation Document to define the project scope, management and overall success criteria that the team can go back to during the project. The BA, in a nutshell will be pulling together the information of the project such as context, scope, team, and collaboration.
- The BA’s will also have to work with the Technical Architects, SME’s and Operations teams to put together Business Requirements Documents (BRDs). Again this will require excellent research and analysis skills.
The objectives of the BRD are:
- To gain agreement with stakeholders
- To provide a foundation to communicate to a technology service provider what the solution needs to do to satisfy the customer’s and business’ needs
- To provide input into the next phase of the project
- To describe what, not how the customer/business needs will be met by the solution
- The BA’s will also support the creation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for the below topics. The BA’s will need to create step-by-step instructions to help teams carry out complex routine operations. The aim is to achieve efficiency, quality output and uniformity of performance, while reducing miscommunication and failure to comply with regulations.
- Threat Modelling,
- Two Factor Authentication,
- Proxy Protection,
- Security Awareness Training
- Cyber Business Continuity Planning
- Network Data Leakage Prevention
- Email Data Leakage Protection
- Cyber Resilience by Design
- Cyber Resilience in SDLC
- Red Team, Blue Team, Purple Team
- Network Segmentation
- Identity and Access Management
- Vulnerability Management