- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, Großbritannien
Business Analyst - Employee Collaboration
Business Analyst - Employee CollaborationTeam overview
The successful candidate will be working within the Employee Collaboration team, which is responsible for the Schroders Digital Workplace / Intranet function.
The team is based in London and is comprised of a Capability Owner (Product Owner) Scrum Master, Agile Analysts (Business Analysts), Developers and Testers. The role will report into the Global Head of Employee Collaboration (Capability Lead).
Overview of role
Agile Analysts are core members of the capability aligned delivery team, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, build and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence. While the Agile Analyst's core contribution will be leading the analysis and design aspects of new intranet features, UX and software development, they also contribute to development and testing activities. They are also responsible for managing their own work, estimating its complexity and size.
• Responsible for leading analysis tasks which contribute to the delivery of the new Schroders Digital Workplace / Intranet
• Responsible for contributing to the analysis, development, UX design and testing of new intranet features as required by the Capability Owner and wider business.
• Responsible for contributing to the analysis, development, build and testing of working software required by the Capability Owner and wider business.
• Responsible for contributing to planning, including story writing, sizing, "tasking" stories.
• Working with colleagues from shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies.
• Committing to increasing their skills and experience in non-core specialisms (e.g. development and testing).
General and technical skills
• A minimum of five years' experience in Business Analysis, Financial Services industry experience is preferred
• Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies
• Has been involved in the end-to-end delivery of corporate intranets driven by web content management systems and/or SharePoint 2010 / 2016 and SharePoint Online
• Familiarity with Office 365 applications including MS Teams / Flow / One Drive and Power BI
• Knowledge and experience using Enterprise Social Networking tools including Yammer / Jive / Beezy
• Knowledge and experience using analytics tools including Google Analytics, WebTrends and Tableau
• Experience of working remotely and virtually with global colleagues and stakeholders
• Experience of liaising with third parties, digital technology suppliers and design agencies
• Some knowledge and experience of development and/or testing skills and tools and common programming languages is preferred
• Knowledge and experience of contributing to the development of technology solutions, both in-house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off-the-shelf solutions
• Understanding of the business context of Digital Collaboration Services capabilities within a large corporate/global organisation (preferably financial asset management) and ability to communicate how the work delivered by the team can meet these business requirements and goals
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Educated to at least undergraduate degree level
• Qualification of Certified Business Analysis Professional would be advantageous
• Basic professional qualifications relating to the financial asset management industry (such as IMC) would also be advantageous.
• Can work remotely and independently, but will collaborate effectively with global team members and stakeholders
• Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
• Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm
• Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement
• Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative and ownership in challenging and ambiguous circumstances.