Business Analyst - Retail Credit Risk
- £550 - £650 per day
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Cornwallis Elt
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Business Analyst, Credit Risk, Retail Credit Risk, Loans, Overdrafts, ECB, European Regulation, Capital Rules, Business Analysis, Regulatory Change, Investment Banking, Financial Services
My client, a Leading Investment Bank based in London are looking to take on a contract Retail Credit Risk Business Analyst to come and join a European Referendum Response Programme (ERRP). This role will focus on addressing their operating model and strategy in response to the UK’s departure from the EU with a specific emphasis on Retail Credit Risk.
This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management skills as you will be liaising with Risk, Front Office, and IT staff at all levels. You will also need to have the ability to interpret and articulate regulatory rules and requirements, whilst also ensuring controls are in place for model changes relating to Retail Credit Risk.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven Business Analysis experience within Investment Banking or Financial Services Industry
- Specific experience on Retail Credit Risk (this includes loans, mortgages, cards and overdrafts)
- Any background of working on Regulatory Change projects, more specifically European Regulations as this will be joining a European Referendum Response Programme
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both with IT and business stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt