Business Analyst Manager
- Competitive Salary Package
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Do you have strong multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of successfully managing a small team as well as being a hands on business analyst? Are you interested in a brand new challenge within the UK’s leading independent investment wrap platform? If so, keep reading!
The Business Analyst Team Leader will be managing the day to day performance of a small team of Business Analysts to execute the change requirements of the business. They will be liaising with the software development team in Melbourne, Australia to devise system enhancements and develop system functionality for Transact.
Do you have previous experience managing a group of Business Analysts? Are you passionate about mentoring and developing your team? Do you have the ability to lead by example, setting clear expectations, timelines and milestones along the way?
The Business Analyst Team Leader is tasked with developing a collaborative and cohesive team with common goals aligned to the department and business overall. Responsibilities also include:
- Planning and leading the implementation of change requests.
- Enabling team members to take ownership of their own performance and that of the team.
- Approaching change positively and setting personal high standards for yourself and others.
- Developing your staff so that they can perform all tasks required of their role in a way that is in keeping with our service orientated culture.
Stakeholder management is an imperative part of this role. The Business Analyst Team Leader will be liaising with members of senior management, software developers based in Australia and other internal departments understanding their needs and ensuring appropriate system change is delivered to the business on time.
Are you a confident communicator with the ability to challenge the way we do things in order to achieve improvement? Do you have the ability to draw out conclusions from stakeholders?
As the Business Analyst Team Leader you will also be responsible for:
- Undertaking post implementation review of change.
- Assisting others in the writing of documentation, instructions and procedures.
- Providing support for general System queries.
- Managing or working within a project framework.
- Requirements gathering and analysis.
You must have financial services experience, ideally from a WRAP platform, or life, investments and pensions. You need to have a thorough understanding of investment and financial products in the UK. We are looking for individuals with strong intellect and analytical ability. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You need strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills and should be conscientious with excellent attention to detail, applying a methodical and logical approach to business analysis.
A relevant business analysis qualification e.g. ISEB is compulsory along with a good understanding of Change Management/Software Development Life Cycle. Preferably you will also have had exposure to JIRA.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. First established in 2000 we now have £29.7 billion of funds under direction in over 154,000 client investment portfolios (as at 31st December 2017). Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to bring assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way.