Business Continuity Manager
- £65,000 to £80,000 + strong benefits + bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Maxfield Search
- 09 Nov 18
Our client is an international and expanding banking corporation offering commercial banking services seeks a new Business Continuity Manager to join their BCM team to manage and coordinate their EMEA operations in this area of business. Working alongside senior management, the role would deal with both IT and non-IT-related matters of incident management, business continuity and disaster recovery systems, processes and frameworks. The Business Continuity Manager will also manage and mentor and more junior Analyst.
- Conduction and coordination of business impact analyses for EMEA operations.
- Assistance in production of business continuity plans.
- Leadership of business continuity testing for regional branches.
- Coordination of disaster recovering testing with non-EMEA branches.
- Assistance of senior management during incidents through coordination of the Incident Management Team.
- Other matters of responsibility regarding the business continuity process.
- Demonstrable experience in business continuity management in an international financial institution.
- Comprehensive understanding of business continuity processes, methodologies and industry standards.
- Ability to influence key decision makers based on clear and concise advice.
- Flexible approach to working hours (particularly in the event of an incident).
- Keenness to learn, adapt and grow as part of a role.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects successfully.
- Ability to prioritise workloads accordingly to meet objectives.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- IT proficiency.