This person will build out areas within our existing portfolio and build new lines within the investment management area. We have a strong emphasis on Portfolio Trading and Quantitative Research. To combine research, ahead-thinking, business development, strategic marketing with quality products and services to provide the best talent solution in our industry to meet our client's objectives. SR Investment Partners has 3 offices and operates globally. Our focus, Mergers, strategic partnerships, Executive search, Capital Introduction, and Hedge Fund advisory.
We specialize in identifying high-caliber mid to executive professionals & team, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy-side and sell-side across all asset classes.
Focus: Building Investment divisions together. Leaders in Financial Executive Search & Strategic Consulting
Must have knowledge in either/or:
· Hedge Funds -( Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading )
· Investment Banking / Investment Management - front office / markets
· Private Equity
· Wealth Management
· Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund related topic or M&A - Fund analytics )
· Seeks, interviews assess reference checks and places professionals that completely satisfy the client requirements.
. Build the business infrastructure and foundation
. Start-up mentality
· Marketing and strategic business development initiative
· Business development in Key areas of expertise and grow a team around them
· Hedge Fund research and Due diligence
· Be ahead of competition i.e by research, analyze key players in the market, the strong instinct for knowing key investment talent
· Self-starter - can work within a start-up mentality
· Quantitative understanding – have worked on projects
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Knowledgeable on how to use databases - encore (ensures database integrity/data quality).
· Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, private members' events, and forums to assist in growing their candidate/client pools.
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
. Strong Client book/ Network
· Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
· Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEO's, Investors and all Board level - define plans & objectives
KEY BEHAVIORS/REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
· 4 years + of recruiting or business development or experience in financial Markets
· Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to lead others. Must also think outside the box with a start-up mentality.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Generate Revenue
Location: £ London
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 for more details
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474