Business Development Representative
- Base + commission
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Allegro Development has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Representative (BDR), to join the team in our London office. The purpose of a BDR is to establish contact with firms in Allegro’s target Energy and/or Agricultural sectors, qualify their needs in trading and risk, and identify the potential for follow up by Allegro’s Sales team. You will operate closely alongside our sales and marketing functions, thus developing valuable skills in both areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing CTRM Technology companies, whilst working alongside some of the best sales people in the industry. You will be given all the tools and support needed to achieve clearly defined targets allowing for your own personal career progression. In addition, from Day 1 you will benefit from Allegro's extensive corporate benefits package and performance related bonus schemes.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Contacting (via email and phone) the highest potential companies within Allegro’s target market sectors and develop relationships with decision makers – including cold calling and appointment setting.
- Working as part of a strong Sales team using scripts and talking points that will be required for your success in market research and lead generation.
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers to identify the firm’s needs for trading and risk systems – and to identify the best leads for pursuit by the Sales team.
- Utilizing best in class marketing tools, including Netsuite, InsideView and Marketo, to manage leads, record the sales pursuit process, capture information, and communicate with the Sales team as leads are identified.
- Attending trade shows and conferences, whilst acting as an ambassador of Allegro and the software/services we provide.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in inside sales/business development and/or lead generation.
- Must have cold-calling experience, or demonstrated ability to make calls in quantity.
- Ability to travel nationally 20%.
- Well organized self-starter with a results oriented personality.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, a positive professional attitude, and be an articulate speaker on the phone.
- Prior experience in the energy industry (utilities, natural gas or petroleum) is a plus, but not essential.