Business Intelligence Engineering Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Nov 18
Business Intelligence Engineering Manager
As an experienced Software Engineering Manager, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The Global Prime Brokerage Analytics Team is looking to hire a highly motivated analyst/developer to help in the expansion and further advancement of the MIS and Analytics platform across Investor Services.
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data from various sources into a Data Warehouse/Data Mart/ODS
- Working knowledge of the Informatica Power Center Client tools - Mapping Designer, Repository Manager and Workflow Manager/Monitor.
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle 11g or higher, DB2 as well as with the flat files and XML using the Informatica XML Parser
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Mat Views Triggers, Complex SQL queries using Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in resolving maintenance issues and bug fixes, monitoring Informatica sessions as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions.
- Production support and application maintenance knowledge
- Informatica 9.5 or higher
- Informatica Power Center Client tools
- BI Tools - Qlikview/ Business Objects/ Cognos
- Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, Complex SQL queries using Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate should have a positive attitude and have the desire to work in a young, dynamic, client focused team, delivering essential Business Intelligence solutions to traders and senior management
- Candidates should have previously worked on Data Warehouse /Business Intelligence projects within Investment Banking. Knowledge of Prime Brokerage, Stock Lending or Portfolio Swaps data flows and business processes would be a distinct advantage.
- Java/Web Services Lead with knowledge on Tomcat/Apache and containerization like Docker,Kubernetes, etc.
- Production support and application maintenance experience
- Strong Managerial qualities to deal with Internal Team performance and and Cross Team communication
- Experience in resolving maintenance issues and bug fixes, monitoring ETL sessions as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions
- Strong Experience in dealing with delivery of Audit and Controls Data and enforcement of standards within the firm
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.