- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jul 18
Business Process Optimization and Data Management # 115606
Process Reengineering BA
- Identification of CSUK key business processes and mapping them end to end to understand key hand off points, underlying IT infrastructure, data lineage etc.
- Identification of key points of improvement across the process and corresponding infrastructure stack.
- Implementation of process and data related programs of work across the platform.
Data Management Business Analyst
- Working closely with the local head of Data Management to execute the CDO Data Management Framework.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to adhere to strict timelines.
- Self-starter and action orientated.
- Problem solving ability and resilience.
- Ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in data analytics or reporting.
- Experience with process mapping and business process reengineering.
- Background in six sigma valued.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques.