Business Test Analyst – Foreign Exchange Agency Order Management Applications – Vice President
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Apr 19
See job description for details
You will be expected to provide hands on Business Test Analyst / Leadership for Morgan Stanley Foreign Exchange Agency Order management applications. You will be expected to work with the Senior IT Development managers and create functional specification documents & work closely with existing teams to drive agile / devops agenda of the firm. Part of the role will require you to ensure liaising with business and IT management to ensure client requirements are implemented in IT systems in full.
• You will be required to work on multiple projects simultaneously that will require working closely with Front office business, Operations and Development Teams and perform following: Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Uncovering gaps and suggesting possible solutions, Translating and simplifying requirements.
• You will be required to work with Business, Dev, Client integration & QA teams to make sure that client requirements are implemented correctly and perform following: Manage projects, develop and maintain project/test plans, Test execution and monitoring progress.
• You will also be required to work with external stakeholders on integration projects with external vendor IT teams to make sure they implement products as per provided MS FIX Spec on their platforms.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant milestones, trends and opportunities for improvement
• Collaborate with QA colleagues and our partner teams in development and the business to research and develop new tools to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to new & existing QA, Dev & ASG team members,
• A strong knowledge of Foreign Exchange trading
• A large amount of exposure to sales and trading desk applications
• Previous working experience using various FX order management systems such as Bloomberg or FXConnect
• Excellent business analysis skills
• Exposure to agile / devops
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
• Experience with team management
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Proficient in UNIX and traditional RDBMS schema and SQL e.g. Sybase
• Testing certifications are a plus
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The closing date for the role is 10/01/2019
The salary for the role is competitive
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.