Business Test Lead, Officer
Who we are looking for:
London Based - Business Test Lead with solid experience to co-ordinate and execute testing & validation activities for Client and Internal testing working with various groups like Business Analyst Group, Operational readiness, Business Operations, IT & Configuration teams. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Business Test Lead
What we value:
- Analyze business specifications and requirements documents for functional changes, gaps to define and implement test approach, test cases
- Analyze requirements, portfolio, test data requirements for end to end test validations, creating test data strategy for end to end testing
- Participate in project management activities to maintain test plans, RAID logs and documentation of test scope and approach
- Leading joint Triage Process during client Test execution Triage Investigation Requests, issue/defect assignments, tracking & follow-ups, provide status reports on various test issues/defects
- Collaborate with business leads and IT leads to define and derive test scenarios from requirements in order to finalize client test requirements
- Review and execute tests on critical business functions and new developments
- Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested changes
- Define and document current and future state operating models as required
Provide periodic and ad hoc status reporting to senior management and relevant PMOs
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- On boarding services for Middle office offerings - having product knowledge is essential excellent understanding in Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management, etc.
- Balance of Technical /Business & Quality Assurance, excellent presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge / Experience of Middle Office Recordkeeping and Transaction processing is essential
- Experience in the financial services industry or global consulting firm: preferably Middle Office business processing
- Domain knowledge and be able to understand the various instrument types like Equities, Bonds, Futures, Options, FX and OTC Derivatives
- Strong user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Project
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Testing concepts, Software development life cycle experience is a must
About State Street What we do.
- Solid of experience in User Acceptance testing
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Exposure to front office applications and functions
- Prior experience in working in integrated front to back platforms/applications
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.