A leading wealth and asset management business is looking for a CASS & Operational Risk Consultant to join them on an initial 6 month Outside IR35 engagement. This opportunity will support the business in applying their operational risk management framework and RCSA approach to their main subsidiary and will focus on documentation & reporting.
This wealth and asset management business is focused on bringing high quality execution and administration through maintaining their high standards and driving maximum efficiency into the wealth management cycle. Their risk function has developed an operational risk management framework and RCSA approach to support their vision and protect their customers.
- Conduct flowchart process mapping of key operating processes using Visio.
- Complete Operational Risk RCSAs for these key processes alongside CASS Risk & Control framework.
- Discuss findings with business managers to agree appropriate actions and obtain sign off from business managers and risk owners.
- Strong experience completing flowchart process mapping as part of RCSAs with CASS rule knowledge highly desirable.
- CASS experience/knowledge essential
- Background working within an investment business with exposure to external/internal audit or consulting.
- Confident in ability to analyse business processes, identify associated risks/controls and document conclusions.