Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €31.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 September 2021). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.9 billion of shareholders’ equity as of 30 June 2021), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 672 employees (as of 30 September 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America. Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Transaction Management the CLO Transaction Management Analyst supports the analysis, operations and reporting for the TKO CLO Platform. This is a highly visible role within a small senior team and requires an individual who has sound working knowledge of the CLO documentation/mechanics/compliance tests and can communicate effectively at various levels both internally and externally. Responsibilities include:
- Processing and monitoring reconciliation of the CLO’s and working with the CLO Trustee to ensure accurate and timely reporting. This reconciliation will involve the calculation of coverage and collateral quality tests, portfolio profile tests and others as specified in the Indentures as well as cashflow projection, accurate cash and holdings transaction comparisons and the resolution of exceptions with the Trustee;
- Interacts with the Trustee and other counterparties on trades, payments and other adhoc issues;
- Maintenance of internal record-keeping, cash flow positions and reconciliation of internal portfolios with Wall Street Office (WSO) system;
- Monitors and maintains the reconciliation of cash flows and positions on a daily basis ensuring principal, interest and coupon payments received on assets are properly accounted for and accurate ahead of monthly reports and waterfall distribution;
- Liaising directly with the CLO Trustee ensuring the timely settlement of primary and secondary bond trades and ensuring timely regulatory reporting is delivered as required;
- Support the WSO/Markit relationship for CLO servicing (including loan settlements, data reconciliation and reporting and Compliance);
- Support Warehouse servicing for new transactions;
- Ad-hoc assistance and support in Transaction Management / Portfolio Management tasks, research and analysis where required.
The position is for a period of 12-16 months as a maternity leave cover.
- Degree or equivalent qualification, accounting / Financial qualification is desired
- At least 3-5 years investment industry experience in a similar / related role performing similar duties
- Strong analytical and computer modelling skills and IT knowledge
- Attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adaptable and flexible to work under pressure, to work independently and within team environment as required to manage competing priorities
- Resourceful and ability to work independently as well as in the team environment
- Responsive with strong communication skills both written and verbal and a team player
- Fluent English. French is an advantage