C#/SQL Developer - London. Our client who is well know Financial software company has an urgent requirement for a developer with specific knowledge of capital markets working with C# and SQL Server.
The successful candidate will be working in a small team providing consultancy services to end clients.
Education and expertise
- First class or 2:1 degree in Maths, Computer Science, or other numerate subject.
- Expert level knowledge C#.
- Expert level knowledge SQL Server.
- Capital markets/sell side experience.
- Object Oriented analysis and design skills.
- An understanding of, and familiarity with, agile development and the scrum framework.
- Knowledge of any of c#, Java or Python would be added advantage.
- Experience working with large teams and with developers in other locations.
- Experience working on a windows development environment, ideally using Visual Studio, Git and Jenkins.
- Automated testing experience and continuous integration experience.
You should be:
- Passionate about software development and technology.
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial, collaborative and expressive.
- Organized, persistent, reliable and detail oriented.
- Able to express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing.
- Keen to cooperate, respect others’ roles and contribute to the success of the team, achieving a common goal.
- Able to prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
Our client are able flexible on either offering the role as permanent role or rolling 3 month contract and are willing to pay up to 600 for contract or £90,000 for permanent + benefits. They are a little flexible on remuneration for excellent candidates.