My Client is seeking an experienced developer whose main skill sets are .NET and SQL and who will report
to the Head of Risk Management and IT. The Senior Developer will develop and support bespoke reporting
solutions across all departments within the organisation, with a particular focus on the Investment and Risk teams
Salary: £75,000 -£85,000
Start date: ASAP
* Educated to a minimum of undergraduate degree level or equivalent.
* Prior experience as a developer in a financial services environment.
* Excellent knowledge of and experience in .NET technologies, especially in C#, MVC, and XML.
* Good knowledge of SQL, including database design, queries, and views.
* Prior experience using PowerBI is desirable but not essential.
* Confidence to support colleagues at a variety of seniority levels with the ability to analyse their
requirements and formulate technical solutions.
* Strong organisational skills with a proactive outlook - always seeking to anticipate the future needs of
the firm whilst juggling competing priorities from different teams.
If you feel a good match for this position please send me your CV
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.