C++ Developer - London
A London-based elite fund are looking for a top-tier candidate to join their team already made up of some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers on the market. The company executes a diverse range of strategies across global equities and derivatives.
They have a culture like no other company in their field, as it is relaxed and informal, yet very highly rewarding of strong performance. There's no dress code, plenty of free food in the office and they also run regular social events. Their vision is to specialize connectivity to trading exchanges.
You will need to have latency at the forefront of your mind and have expertise in ensuring connections are stable. The successful candidate will be a C++ expert and will understand how important it is to follow a framework in regard to the many global exchanges they're part of. You'll be the crucial link between teams, both owning and improving the capacity and latency of existing and new links. Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science (or related subject) from an elite university
- 4+ years' commercial experience
- Expert C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of multiple exchanges
- Experience in ultra-low-latency design
- Experience in template programming
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Great compensation package
- Dress-down office
- Great culture
- Great work/life balance
Please get in touch if you are interested: Tom Gardner