C++ Software Developer
- GBP60000 - GBP140000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 21 Mär 19
A Systematic Market Making team at one of the top financial services.
My client is looking for a strong technologist to join a cross-asset systematic market-making team that is building a brand new market making platform. This is a front office team that is responsible for all aspects of the business. You will be interacting directly with the traders and quants and will have good business exposure to a variety of asset classes.
You will be tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining software that will be built to the demanding standards of automated trading systems. Collaborating and working with other teams will be key as you will be assisting teams within the group build out new businesses and grow the capacity and scope of existing ones.
The successful candidate:
- Will be an exceptional software engineer with experience in Java, C++ or Python.
- Experienced in implementation and operation of mission critical systems.
- Good knowledge in Linux, high-performance computing and networking.
- Knowledgeable in distributed systems engineering.
- Skilled in communication and collaborating with existing exposure in a front office environment.
- Knowledge of statistical research methods.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an interest in finance and front office environments.
- And MSc and PhD in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc.
- Clear passion for technology with a strong interest in personal projects and learning.
In reward, my client is offering a generous base salary and bonus scheme with a very competitive pension. If you believe you are suitable for this role and feel you are a strong fit for this role. Please send your CV direct to jascros@teksystems(.com) for immediate feedback or you can call Jason Crosby on 02035309037.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.