Capital Markets Consultant - Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Dez 18
We are currently looking to recruit a Manager who can make a significant contribution to the Capital Markets Operations Transformation Practice through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities. You will help grow the Capital Markets practice through support for business development activities, developing value propositions and playing a lead role in client engagement and assignment delivery.
- Business development support.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities either through sell-on and/or new work.
- Assignment management and delivery. Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Project management (to include proven methodologies such as PRINCE II, MSP) and demonstrable client account management capabilities.
- Proven ability to mentor and train Consultants.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice (including ‘Lean’ and Six Sigma).
- Team player with demonstrable people management skills.
Skills and Experience
- Consulting background with successful delivery track record working for Investment and/or Wholesale banking clients. Key areas of interest include operating model analysis and design to support Operations consolidation and integration, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, all aspects of Operations Risk and associated risk mitigation.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas.
- Experience of managing teams.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.