- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, Großbritannien
Change Analyst Team Lead
Change Analyst Team LeadTeam Overview
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that's managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we've grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
The Investment Solutions Practise is a technology analysis and solution design function supporting the full Investment Platform. Working closely with the business and its supporting change functions to provide clear and concise requirements to the technology engineering teams and to provide on-going support for all forms of technical delivery. The team also provide robust design solutions that meet the needs of the business and remain aligned to our Investment Technology strategic vision.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
The Change Analyst Team Lead is part of the Investment Solutions management team and has line management responsibilities for the Technology Change Analysts and Principal Change Analysts.They are responsible for contributing to al l aspects of the Investment Platform technology strategy along with analysis standards, analysis, design, development and testing in relation to on-going change across the Investment Platform. The team lead will be required to not only assign analysis resources to change initiatives (both agile and non-agile in delivery) but will also be required to act as the analysis lead for targeted high priority or large scale change initiatives.The team lead should be an innovative and passionate BA who demonstrates a superior level of skill, experience and professionalism that can be passed down into the team via management and coaching methods to ensure a constant high level of analysis delivery through the function.
• Support the Investment Solutions Practice Lead and Head of Investment Technology to define and remain aligned to the Technology Platform vision / strategy
• Line management responsibilities for multiple Change and Principal Change analysts
• Responsible for defining analysis standards across the function
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring and leading the analysis team in order to improve the standards across the team
• Responsible for assigning analysis resources to change initiatives
• Support Capability [Product] owners and leads to ensure that features and stories to be delivered by the Technology Capability teams are suitable defined and structured
• Responsible for leading analysis and solution design tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software
• Responsible for contributing to the analysis, development, and testing of working software
• Accountable for ensuring committed analysis and solution design objectives are met within agreed timelines
• Responsible for contributing to all elements of planning, including estimates for analysis assignments, testing and the support acceptance process
• Participate enthusiastically and effectively in Schroders agile ceremonies
• Committed to increasing their skills and experience in non-core specialisms (Development and testing)
• Supporting the development of the wider GT organisation through leadership of communities, guilds or key involvement in other non-core activities
General and Technical Skills:
• Capable or remaining positive when under pressure
• Inspiring and collaborative leader
• Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds
• Ability to line manage a small to medium size team with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and time critical business environment
• Wide experience of business analysis across a number of different capabilities, systems or teams; number of different (positive) experiences is valued higher than length of experience
• High level of technical skill in use of business analysis techniques, methodologies and artefacts to support software development
• Knowledge and experience of development or testing skills and tools common programming languages is preferred
• Highly skilled in producing visual artefacts e.g. Visio / iServer to communicate requirements, stories or design solutions
• Comfortable to engage with senior stakeholders within the business and wider GT in both written and verbal form
• Excellent ability to produce management level information packs / presentations to communicate requirements and design solutions
• Experience of working with global colleagues and stakeholders and sensitivity to cultural differences, times zones etc.
• Excellent understanding of the Investment Management business with specific focus on the core Investment Platform capabilities; Fund management, trading, confirmation, settlement, reconciliations, cash management, accounting, performance, reporting etc.
• Excellent ability to communicate how the Investment Technology team contributes to the wider business and Global Technology strategies