Change Management Consultant
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 18 Mär 19
We are seeking a Assistant Managers/Managers within Genpact’s Change Management practice to be part of Change Management workstreams on engagements that deliver value to our clients, working closely with diverse and truly global Genpact and client teams. As a relatively new Change Practice, we are creating a practice that focuses on having maximum impact, with a strong point of view and the ability to create value for clients.
Change Management Practice Overview
The Change Management Practice, works across industry sectors to support clients delivering business transformation. As a key success factor to successful transformation and clients realising business benefits, Change Management supports projects and programmes whether they are simple transitions, more complex transformations or implementation of new Operating Models within countries and globally.
We often drive the key business relationships, focusing on business benefits and the challenges of making the change happen through people transition. Typically, we are working as part of multi-disciplinary teams, often working with clients as part of our teams. This includes working at some of the most senior levels within an organisation, often coaching clients at C-level on what they need to do to deliver change. We have presence, passion and impact.
Location – London
Qualities, Experience, and Skills:
- Relationship management skills with the ability to influence clients and colleagues in the change management agenda
- Analytical skills to assess client needs and present data
- Business experience is essential
- Strong spoken, written and interpersonal skills, including demonstrable experience in stakeholder engagement management at the most senior levels
- Out-going personality with ability to build rapport with client teams
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Willingness to travel in a client facing role
Key Day to Day Responsibilities
- Participating in bid work, and supporting writing proposals
- Being part of a change management delivery team, supporting the client change management activities