Client Implementation Manager
- Market leading base salary plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Our client is looking to hire a senior client manager into a new role in London. This person will be part of a new global team to support, and ultimately be accountable for, complex new business.
- Project management of complex client transitions, including complex new account onboarding, complex in-kind transfers and complex changes to existing client mandates across the client lifecycle.
- Develop the strategy for managing the timeline, resourcing and business cost approvals across multiple, concurrent projects with multiple deliverables and components across a varying timescale, in conjunction with the business sponsor, client and other stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate a variety of project work streams with stakeholders from across the organization (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Investment Operations, Sales & Relationship Management, etc.) and be ultimately accountable for successful delivery of complex client account onboarding and other ongoing changes. Once completed, the individual must ensure successful handoff to the Client Operations Manager assigned to that client.
- Support the Global Client Committee and Global Client Board governance structures, including reviewing, evaluating and escalating the sales pipeline, escalating required risk/issue/action items for decisions, forming the agenda and chairing cross-functional meetings
- Establish, develop and promote best practice in project management as it pertains to complex projects of this nature and communicate and help to instil this practice throughout the EMEA region. This will help set the precedent for best practice for client onboarding globally.
- Related work experience within asset management
- Thorough operational knowledge of investment products
- Good knowledge of fixed income and/or multi-asset products
- Experience of onboarding segregated mandates
- Superior project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership skills